Disclaimer: I do not have a need to stay up-to-date on the board schedule. I will do my best to keep this updated for you all, but if you notice a discrepancy please post a comment to let me know.
The 2018 schedule was released! Here are the dates:
Basically the first thing you should do is check the schedule to see when the next upcoming board is. Check the SharePoint of AF Portal sites for the most up-to-date information because it changes often.
This is the schedule which applies to those who wish to apply for one of the OTS boards.
Estimated Release Date
15 Sep 17
20 Oct 17
17 Nov 17 (Rumored delay to 15 Dec 17, confirmed by recruiters)
15 Dec 17 (Rumored delay to 22 Dec 17, confirmed by recruiters)
18OT02 (Active Duty)
19 Jan 18
16 Feb 18
16 Mar 18
13 Apr 18
18 May 18
15 Jun 18
18OT04 (Active Duty)
13 Jul 18
17 Aug 18
14 Sep 18
- (CAD) Critical Accessions Degree’s are listed in afrsi36-2001 Para 6.6.1. boards will be conducted on a rolling basis
- Apps Must be received NLT midnight on the app cutoff date at HQ AFRS
- “Active Duty” Boards are for current Enlisted REGAF applicants only
Effective: 27 June 2017
- 19 Oct 17: Added in rumored 18OT01 delay
- 2 Nov 17: Fixed the FY18 schedule image.
- 9 Nov 17: Fixed the FY18 schedule image again and removed the strikes through the rolling boards because it is rolling.
- 19 Nov 17: Adjusted 18OT01 delay info
- 8 Dec 17: Adjusted 18OT01 delay info based on rumors and confirmations from Facebook.